Sales Manager (ETC)
Ho Chi Minh
2,000 - 2,500 USD
Medical / Healthcare, Pharmacy
Our client, a pharmaceutical comnay is looking for talent for position of Sales Manager with details:
- Develop & implement business strategies & action plans for Antibiotics (Penicillin & Cephalosporine) and other Ethical products)
- Assign target for each assigned employees feasibly & reasonably based on the potential territories & resources.
- Coach & monitor Field Force Rep‘s performance in term of their business plan & assigned target.
- Implement the determined marketing plans & programs
- Set up the requirement & allocation plans for promotional materials & samples for assigned territories.
- Plan & conduct group presentations with customers
- Build up & develop good relationship with Doctor and KOL in hospital.
- Maintain & develop new potential territories & customer network.
- Gather feedback from customers & handle / report to the National Manager for solution.
- Lead & manage the assigned Field Force Rep resources
- Plan business travel schedule & prepare monthly required reports
- Other tasks as assigned from immediate supervisor or BU and Chief Rep.
- University graduation –Pharmacist or Doctor
- 5~10years.experience for CV(Cardiovascular) and Antibiotics in ETC channel.
- Well communicate in English