Sales Manager (Water Treatment)
Ho Chi Minh
Chemical Eng., Electrical / Electronics / Electro Refrigeration, HSE, Manufacturing / Process
- Do services and developing relations with current existing customers
- Develop a prospect list within an assigned geographic region
- Make face-to-face sales calls
- Send e-mails / information packets highlighting the Company to prospects
- Make presentations with local team
- Respond to bids (RFP’s, RFQ’s, etc.)
- Provide field sales in terms and conditions of new agreements
- Assume “full” management and accountability for each prospect
- Hire, train and support Water Treatment staff.
- University Degree (Engineering preferred)
- English: 4 skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing) are a MUST
- Experience of 3-5 years in cooling tower/boiler water treatment sales/service required
- Knowledge of cooling tower and boiler water treatment required
- Ability to thrive in an environment of frequent change; possess a strong ability to adapt and respond with decisive action to such change.
- Ability to drive measurable results.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have technical aptitude, excellent organizational and interpersonal abilities coupled with strong customer orientation and communication skills.
- Sales Manager
- Marketing & Office Manager
- Sales Manager
- Customer Service
- Chief Accountant
- Giám Đốc Kinh Doanh Miền Nam - Ngành điện lạnh
- Manager - Product Costing Engineer (Accessory & Gear)
- Manager Technology Operations (Footwear)
- Senior Manager Technology Operations (Footwear)
- Social Auditor/CSR Auditor