Ho Chi Minh
Arts / Creative Design, Aviation, Accounting / Auditing / Tax, Architect, Animal Husbandry / Veterinary, Administrative / Clerical, Advertising / PR / Communications, Agriculture, Biotechnology, Banking, Chemical Eng., Consulting, Customer Service, Civil / Construction, Environmental, Executive management, Event, Entertainment, Entry Level / Internship, Education /Training, Electrical / Electronics / Electro Refrigeration, Freight / Logistics / Warehouse, Food Tech / Nutritionist, Forestry, Finance / Investment, Fishery, Food & Beverage (F&B), Human Resources, HSE, Household / Personal Care, Irrigation, IT - Software, IT - Hardware / Network, Interpreter/ Translator, Interior / Exterior, Import / Export, Insurance, Library, Law / Legal Services, Medical / Healthcare, Mineral, Mechanical / Auto / Automotive, Marketing, Manufacturing / Process, Marine, Maintenance, NGO / Non-Profit, Others, Online Marketing, Oil / Gas, Purchasing / Merchandising, Pharmacy, Printing / Publishing, Quality Control (QA/QC), Retail / Wholesale, Restaurant / Hotel, Real Estate, Statistics, Surveying / Geology, Security, Securities, Sales / Business Development, Tourism, TV / Newspaper / Editors, Textiles / Garments / Fashion, Telecommunications, Unskilled Workers, Wood
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. The Sales Manager (SM) is responsible for growing the company’s profit and global freight forwarding business in Vietnam, by providing sales leadership in accordance with corporate objectives (i.e. revenue & profit targets, product growth initiatives, etc.).
2. The SM serves as the main sales contact point for prospects and the sales account owner for customers assigned to him / her from head office.
3. The SM is a highly-motivated individual with a strong import/export ocean and air transportation skill set, capable of developing compelling value propositions that foster strong relationships. Selling value added solutions, including customs brokerage, P.O./ vendor management, services, consolidation/CFS, warehousing & distribution is also critical for success.
4. Find & develop qualified leads (cold calling), then convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers. Continuously keep the sales pipeline full with deals at various types and stages, including fresh/new (qualified) leads/introductions, mid and late stage sales life cycle targets. The ideal sales pipeline will always be full with a wide variety of account types, company sizes, diversified industries, transactional vs. strategic business and services offered.
5. Engages prospects and customers to present the company s services, always furthering relationships up the value continuum towards the advisory (value added role). Advocates for both the company and the customer, striving to find win-win solutions that expand and further client relationships.
6. Performs regular (daily) visits to qualified prospects and customers, in accordance with Managements directives, to drive the business and grow the company’s revenue, market share and profitability. Builds relationships at all levels and represents the company in a professional manner, including making presentations.
7. Conducts monthly and quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with management.
8. Self manages various administrative aspects including:
a. Expense reporting in accordance with company’s budget and travel policy.
b. Updates to customer relationship management (CRM) software and prepares/submits all required reports in an accurate and timely manner.
9. Must be capable of closing business independently, although management team / corporate support is readily available.
10. Performs all other duties as assigned and requested by management.
1. Diploma, General Degree with minimum 4-5 years in the field of global freight forwarding, 3PL industries.
2. At least 2-3 years related working experience of related role at management level
3. Be able to demonstrate the business and strong client relationship in varieties industries
4. Relevant (functionally specific) job knowledge and experience, including ocean (NVOCC) & air freight, both import and export.
5. Ability to sell/represent the company other lines of business including customs brokerage, consolidation/CFS and related value added information services.
6. A unique combination of good interpersonal and communications/presentation skills, both written and oral, and consultative sales approach
7. Mature and pleasant personality and highly motivated, independent and resourceful, and results oriented.
8. Must be able to use Word, Excel, MS office, PowerPoint, internet browser, etc.