Ho Chi Minh
Freight / Logistics / Warehouse, Sales / Business Development
Our client is an Asian region's leading provider of forwarding services. We are looking for Business Development Manager with duties as below:
• Identify new product and market opportunities which will enable the business to grow above market.
• Collect, analyse and distribute relevant market development information to support existing businesses and development of new businesses.
• Keep track of competitors’ activities, new business plans and customers also strategies for business expansion.
• Establish commercial KPI’s for the team and ensure delivery against these KPI’s.
• Through structured approach expand the customer base while maintaining existing business.
• Develop and implement the strategy in line with Group Objectives.
• Coach, train and support the team member to achieve country Budget. Responsible for human resource development of the commercial team.
• Engage with product head pro-actively to create solutions for growth.
• Drive the collection of relevant trade data to support existing business unit as well as for development of new business activities and/or locations.
• Collaborate within Toll Group divisions to identify and leverage country opportunities.
• Lead Colleagues by example – provide help & motivation to improve performance of team members.
• Drive global sales initiatives within the country.
• Encourage a positive, healthy and proactive attitude towards colleagues, clients and towards other service providers.
• Leverage Global strengths to support country growth aspiration.
Key Performance Indicator:
• Reach or exceed the overall sales GP targets.
• Develop country Marketing strategy.
• Build up strong credibility with regional and functional management.
• Maintaining and widening of customer base.
• Timely identification and action of risks to avoid them turning into issues.
• Company values are lived both by incumbent and the commercial organization.
- At least 5 year experience as Head of Sales/Business Development Manager in Freight Forwarding field with acknowledged sales performance record.
- English Fluency, Chinese or Japanese is an advantage.
- Knowledge about USA/Japan trade is an advantage.
- Good expertise of Sales/Business development.
- Strong business and commercial acumen with proven ability to work in an International environment.
- Strong mind-set, able to identify organization’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & risks as well as identify alternative solutions and approaches.
- Proven leadership ability to demonstrate trust, personal learning, collaboration and teamwork.