Ho Chi Minh
Consulting, Civil / Construction, Electrical / Electronics / Electro Refrigeration, Marketing
- Manage & Develop FDI sector (F&B, Chemical, W&WW, General industries) to meet Sales Target.
- Analyze focus markets, prepare and propose Business plan and Action plan for team
- Develop sales strategies to reach out to new prospective customers and/or industries.
- Manage team members to follow up plan, report project pipeline timely to management.
- Constantly meeting up with customers to generate new sales leads related to E&I and M&E projects.
- Follow up on sales leads by new/existing customers.
- Proactively establish and maintain relationships with consultants and corporate partners/ clients.
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Receives and resolves customer complaints and problems in a timely manner
- Attend site visits to determine scope of work for projects.
- Keep up-to-date with latest technologies in the E&I, M&E industry to provide value creation to customers.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms. Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Prepare Commercial Proposal and coordinate with Proposal team to build up Technical Proposal for customers.
- Liaise with suppliers to prepare quotations for customers (in trading opportunity).
- Work closely with procurement and project management/ proposal teams during quotations and proposals preparation.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing event.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how company product & service will meet client needs.
- Directly report and provide a weekly projects pipelines update to CCO.
- Support CCO for any reasonable tasks assigned.
- Degree holders from Electrical/ Automation Engineering or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in E&I, M&E for industrial plant project sales.
- Process experience and customer networking in industrial plants (F&B, Chemical, W&WWT, Steel, P&P..) is preferred.
- Prior experience in E&I, M&E project sales for industrial plants is a MUST
- Strong leadership, organizational and planning capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong focus in providing customer-oriented service.
- Good working attitude with high level of professionalism, integrity and a team player.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Possess initiative, drive and ability to work independently & is self-motivated.
- Innovative and creative in creating value to customers
- Able to interpret P&IDs, electrical drawings.
- Understanding of ISO9001 QMS
- Ability to communicate in Japanese is an advantage
- Willing to travel to other provinces and countries for business as needed