Team Leader / Supervisor
Agriculture, Freight / Logistics / Warehouse, Mechanical / Auto / Automotive
- Process Dealers' parts order through ERP
- Confirm, allocate, commit quantity to parts order and send to Dealers for confirmation
- Request Dealers to make payment transfer upon receipt of their order confirmation
- Work with Finance to make sure the transferred amount corresponds with the committed sale order
- Issue Delivery Order when "on hold" status is released by finance department
- Follow up backorders and notify Dealers as scheduled to be at mid and end of each month
- Reply & Respond to inquiries such as price, interchanged numbers
- Issue parts order and send to vendors in a timely manner
- Contact oversea vendors for new price update
- Order follow-up with oversea vendors in partnership with logistic department
- Send parts claim to vendors for under or mis-delivery and defective parts if any
- Always maintain the optimal inventory level of spare-part
- Update & send new parts information bulletin Dealers
- Survey and collect imitation or non-genuine parts in the flea market, particularly price, categories
- Analyze and report on market trends of imitation parts
- Push and promote Company's genuine parts consumption at Dealers.
- Check Dealers' warehouse and parts business for imitation parts
- University degree in Engineering or Business
- At least 3 years experience in sales, parts sales of industrial or heavy machineries products.
- Possess strong leadership skill.
- Good English communication skills
- Willing to travel for business purposes.