Ho Chi Minh
Team Leader / Supervisor
Freight / Logistics / Warehouse, Manufacturing / Process
- To prepare and implement the sales plan to achieve the given sales objective (turnover and new customers) for my assigned team
- In cooperation with my Sales Manager to plan for my sales team members to approach customer to optimize the business
- To bear responsibility for the realisation of the established sales plan in conformity with the established sales policy. Especially to ensure the compliance policy (Anti-corruption and Antitrust) of the sales team
- To take responsibility of handling the most important customers on the assigned region following TKMV requirement
- To monitor the sales team to follow up the account receivable follow Company’s procedure
- To bear responsibility for the acquisition, the presentation of the complete delivery programme and to obtain requests.
- To bear responsibility for the provisioning of information, proposals, price and discount proposals to customers and the follow-up in connection therewith. To follow-up the collection of payment, by assisting Credit Control in monitoring debtor list to ensure customers pay within the credit period.
- To bear responsibility for the registration, inventory and processing of complaints.
- To introduce and coach new sales employee.
- To organise work meetings and consultation with the supporting departments.
- Coordinate with other department to successfully deliver the Company’s goals.
- University degree, fair communication in English, relevant PC and office equipment knowledge.
- Managerial skills, commercial skills, communication & relating to others.
- Material knowledge and industry overall.
- Result-oriented, self-driven, pro-active, good planning, flexible.