Sales Training Manager
Ho Chi Minh
Education /Training, Sales / Business Development
CareerBuilder’s client own 100% of foreign investment, specializing in Retail/ FMCG
- The sales training manager are responsible for developing, overseeing, implementing, and improving training materials and programs for sales professionals in our organization.
- Ensure all training materials are compliant and have comprehensive messaging that aligns with regulatory and brand requirements
- Effectively communicates and partners with Sales, Regulatory, and Legal and marketing to assure compliance, provide feedback and enhance the sales training program.
- Design, develop and implement comprehensive annual sales training plan that supports the sales objectives of the organization.
- The ideal candidate should have at least two years of experience in sales
- The sales trainer should have excellent presentation skills, as well as the ability to motivate, teach and inspire the sales staff.
- Compensation of the sales trainer position is open to negotiation.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV in word document by clicking the 'Apply' button
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please press "Apply Now" to submit your application in word document
- Sales Manager (Trưởng phòng Kinh doanh)
- Corporate Account Manager (Korean)
- Sales Manager (Flavors & Fragrance)
- Sales & Admin Coordinator
- Distributor Development Assistant Manager
- Legal Manager
- Sales Manager
- Sales Executive (Japanese Accounts)
- Sales Manager (Industrial)
- Export Sales Manager (Garment)