Senior Account Manager
Ho Chi Minh
Advertising / PR / Communications, Marketing, Online Marketing
Our client is a professional IMC agency, based in HCM. We are looking for dynamic, proactive and market oriented, digital and social savvy expert for Senior Account Manager. This is a unique opportunity to use your experience executing social media for global consumer brands on an exciting, passionate, and award-winning team. You will serve as a leader of a high-profile piece of business in the FMCG space to conceptualize, build and execute ground breaking Social campaigns, partnerships and content. With details
Strategy & Planning:
- Demonstrate vast knowledge of the Social Media Landscape and able to work closely with internal (planning, creative…) and external (client, partner agencies…) stake-holders to lead the development of social media programs and strategies
- Possess an in-depth client’s business comprehension in order to set Social Campaign’s Objectives, KPIs, ROI analysis and risk management.
- Deliver proposal presentation to client
- Manage campaign’s resources, budgets, and timelines accurately and efficiently
- Able to lead and actively contribute to a strategic and efficient content management plan
- Hold ultimate accountability for the results of team’s campaigns
- Lead interface with cross-functional teams in an IMC environment
- Create complex scopes and project plans for big/annual projects
- Employ a variety of research techniques to understand and analyze online data and provide insight about relevant online conversations.
- Retain current client: always challenges direction, or the status quo, and proactively seeks alternate perspectives and potential approaches in developing effective social strategies to solve client’s business problems.
- Pitch new client: proactively seek new opportunities to expand client’s portfolio.
Team Building and Staff Coaching
- Has previous experience managing staffs, including professional training and career coaching.
- Has a strong passion for relationship building with other team members and colleagues in larger company
- 3-4 years of experience in social management, solid understanding of social media and the digital landscape, experience in promoting brands on various social media platforms
- Must be passionate about quickly-evolving social media environment
- Outstanding research and analytical skill
- Superior communication, presentation, organizational, and project management skills
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Excellent English proficiency