Senior Brand Manager
Ho Chi Minh
Food & Beverage (F&B), Sales / Business Development
- Lead and manage strategic projects, including budget management, project planning, stakeholder management, and resource negotiation to support the overall objectives for long term growth (in volume and equity terms) for core portfolio.
- Develop brand marketing strategies, keeping in mind the local consumer/shopper insights and the principles of DWBB.
- Build a brand identity that will sustain growth in the longer term, deliver powerful and distinctive propositions to the targeted consumer/shopper.
- Regularly measure brand health and brand wealth.
- Effectively utilise brand marketing budget by creating appropriate brand programs for appropriate target audience.
- Be the brand custodian and provide the mandate on the use of the brand logo in advertising, packaging, merchandising and POP.
- Work with the Customer Marketing and Sales Team to ensure brilliant execution and direct output of brand strategies that are superior to competitor activity.
- Continually review brand standards that result in the optimum use of executional parameters that match the strategic intent of the brand trademark.
- Ensure major research activities are implemented to determine the brand’s status in terms of product preference, consumer profile, image ratings and media effectiveness and consumer feedback vis-à-vis competitors to yield inputs for future brand strategies.
- Interprets market needs and required product cost and performance characteristics with the various departments and agencies involved in product and packaging development and design.
- Liaises with the various departments and agencies through the concept, design, working model and market-testing phases.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field
- +5 years marketing experience in FMCG Sales and Marketing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative flair, coupled with performance drive.