Ho Chi Minh
Team Leader / Supervisor
Advertising / PR / Communications, Marketing, Online Marketing, TV / Newspaper / Editors
Our client is a global well-known avertising company. We are looking for a proactive, market-oriented talent for the Senior Copywriter position.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for commercial ads, product brochures, video clip , radio, and other forms of advertising.
- Research the technical properties of products to determine what makes products appealing to consumers.
- Create and present storyboards of ideas, work with art director to create ideas.
- Advise all copy that generated by internal team members and offer feedback when necessary
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Work with media planners/buyers and the production department to fully develop the advertising campaign.
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the creative team.
- Work with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies to complete the campaign.
- Complete timesheets and reports, and meet deadlines
- Qualification: BA/BS Degree ideally in journalism, literature, communications or related field
- Significant experience in professional, commercial writing
- Experience on commercial writing of finance/ banking service is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team management capabilitiesFamiliarity with creative processes and techniques – including ATL process/ digital media
- A strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
- Passionate, attentive to details, flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- A keen attention to detail and timescale
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage relationships at various levels within the organization