Senior Graphic Designer
Ho Chi Minh
Experienced (Non - Manager)
Arts / Creative Design, Architect, Advertising / PR / Communications, Event, Entertainment, Printing / Publishing, TV / Newspaper / Editors, Telecommunications
• Personally work on the graphic development of at least one product
• Experience in male products/brands (real estate, beverage … and car is prefer)
• Interact with Copywriters to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned product(s).
• Possess solid understanding of the science and market dynamics of assigned product(s).
• Work closely with account executives to schedule and monitor all projects.
• Provide accurate time and cost estimates for each tactic.
• Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by Creative Director
Secondary Responsibilities: Client Relationships
• Advise client on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues.
• Help facilitate both the input and creative meetings.
• Assist in making presentations to client.
• Tertiary Responsibilities: Staff Development
• Provide detailed direction to designers.
• Assist in the education and development of designers.
At least 05 years working in term of Graphic Designer (Above the line)
Good organizational skills
Excellent written and verbal communication
Proficient English in speaking/writing
High sense of creativity and responsibility
Strong attentions to details
Good Communication & Teamwork spirit
Able to work under high time pressure
- Junior Art Director
- Senior Account Manager - Marketing Agency
- Senior Account Manager
- Quality Control Manager - IT industry
- Giám sát phát triển kinh doanh - Khối ngành dịch vụ
- PR Account Manager
- Social Senior Account Manager
- Senior Art Director - Marketing Agency
- 3D Designer
- Giám Đốc Kinh Doanh - Ngành Nội Thất