Senior Procurement Officer
Ho Chi Minh
Experienced (Non - Manager)
Purchasing / Merchandising
Our client is a professional pharmaceutical company in Vietnam market. We are looking for Senior Procurement Officer with duties as below:
- Be responsible for managing Purchase Requests from the business.
- Manage supplier screening, RFQ process, take negotiation and finalize supplier selection for the assigned spends/categories.
- Conversion and management of SRM/SAP purchase orders.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers. Track supplier performance and address/escalate supplier non-performance as appropriate.
- Build up a strong collaboration with business groups to ensure the satisfaction of company's internal stakeholders with services provided by Procurement.
- Measure compliance by business users with Procurement policies, contracts and take corrective actions as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain contracts/E-catalogues for the assigned spends/categories.
- Fulfill the monthly Procurement reports as defined.
- Take lead in category management of the assigned categories.
- Take lead in supplier consolidation of the assigned categories.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- University graduation from Foreign Trade/ Economics.
- At least 5 years of experience in indirect purchase, preferable in a multinational organization.
- Prior purchasing experience in promotion articles and familiar with SAP/SRM/E-Auction is preferred.
- Fluent English and good computer skills (Outlook, Words, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Able to work independently and under high pressure.
- Honest and integrity.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Structured and strategic thinker, process discipline.
- Able to prioritize based on professional judgment.
- Good negotiation, effective communication and influencing skill.
- Collaboration, teamwork across organizations.