Senior Sales Manager (Medical Devices)
Ho Chi Minh
Biotechnology, Medical / Healthcare, Pharmacy
Our client are seeking a Senior Field/ Sales Manager with extensive experience in equipment sales with a successful track record from within the industry, strong relationships, coaching and leadership skills. The ideal person should also be able to demonstrate abilities in strategic business planning, marketing and budgetary control.
Experience of sales force optimization would be ideal as would an essential “can do” attitude, strong customer focus and the ability to ensure teams reach and exceed all targets.
The Field/ Sales Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- Developing business plans to cover sales revenue, and expense controls while meeting agreed targets and objectives; promoting the organization’s presence throughout the Healthcare industry.
- Assistance in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategies and sales effort); realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program.
- Participate in the whole process of tender for all allocated accounts.
- Be responsible for obtaining pre-determined sales targets and objectives through motivation, direction and development the sales team.
- Be responsible for managing the sales team on a day to day basis using leadership and coaching skills to develop all individual team member’s required competencies, selling skills and product knowledge.
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the sales representatives so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the
- Medical Vietnamese Code of Conduct.
- Be responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications including sales reports, cycle sales meetings and account plans.
- Personally observe the performance of field representatives in the field on a regular basis.
- Be responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of field representatives to accomplish all objectives.
- Encourage a strong sense of teamwork, good communication, positive morale and co-operation throughout the organization.
- Participate and engage in a program of self-development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Oversea the management of stock and demonstration models.
Master/ Bachelor Degree (Engineering, Business Administration, Medical , Marketing or related field preferred)
At least 05 years’ experience as a Manager level in the medical equipment sales; prefer strong background in ICU and/or Cardiology with related therapy areas, i.e. surgery, respiratory, A&E; good relations with KOLs
Good in business planning, market assessment, product strategy and roadmaps, development planning and management;
Exceptional customer interpersonal skills to overcome difficult situations successfully;
Ability to negotiate effectively, with good numeracy and literacy;
Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines;
Fluent in both spoken and written English.