Social Media Manager
Ho Chi Minh
Experienced (Non - Manager)
Advertising / PR / Communications, Marketing
Our client is a global IMC agency, we are looking for talent with experienc in social media execution for post of Social Media Manager with details:
Strategy & Planning:
· Demonstrate vast knowledge of the Social Media Landscape and able to work closely with internal (planning, creative…) and external (client, partner agencies…) stake-holders to lead the development of social media programs and strategies
· Possess an in-depth client’s business comprehension in order to set Social Campaign’s Objectives, KPIs, ROI analysis and risk management.
· Deliver proposal presentation to client (high level).
· Manage campaign’s resources, budgets, and timelines accurately and efficiently
· Able to lead and actively contribute to a strategic and efficient content management plan
· Hold ultimate accountability for the results of team’s campaigns
· Lead interface with cross-functional teams in an IMC environment
· Create complex scopes (fee and OOP) and project plans for big/annual projects
· Employ a variety of research techniques to understand and analyze online data and provide insight about relevant online conversations.
· 2-3 years of experience in social management, solid understanding of social media and the digital landscape, experience in promoting brands on various social media platforms
· Must be passionate about quickly-evolving social media environment
· Outstanding research and analytical skills
· Superior communication, presentation, organizational, and project management skills
· Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
· Excellent English proficiency (all four skills)