Software Implementation Specialist
Ho Chi Minh
Experienced (Non - Manager)
Customer Service, IT - Software
- Understand the customers’ goals and how our products and services are aligned to meet those goals.
- Consulting with customers to ensure their success and understanding of the value of company software solutions.
- Assess/evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication. Provide superior service to ensure customer renewals.
- Develop success plans by conducting analysis for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Leverage customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
- Represent the voice of the customer to the development and product management teams.
- Partner with Marketing to identify case studies.
- Partner with Sales to identify opportunities to cross-sell and upsell customers on additional solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree. BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering is preferable.
- 2 years of experience in a relationship-based position such as sales or customer services.
- Having knowledge of online recruitment industry or human resource is an advantage.
- Positive, friendly attitude and a love for helping customers succeed.
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task and work under pressure independently without constant guidance.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills.
- Ability to communicate in English.