Supply Chain Manager
Ho Chi Minh
Agriculture, Biotechnology, Freight / Logistics / Warehouse, Food & Beverage (F&B), Import / Export, Manufacturing / Process
- Logistics Management:
- Delivery of goods to Vietnam and Cambodia on time & accurately.
- To find out the best way to deliver goods with low cost but high efficiency.
- Conduct risk assessments and develop crisis or disaster plans to minimize the impact of supply chain disruptions.
- Lead and direct logistics, distribution, purchasing, transportation, and scheduling functions
- To lead, manage and motivate the SCD team, ensure that the team provides the effective support services to all internal & external customers.
- Supports internal customers by providing information on purchasing processes, products and suppliers
- Administers bid processes including preparation of request for quotation packages, and comprehensively assesses supplier proposal for price, requirement satisfaction, term and conditions, risk, supplier performance, and best value
- Identifies potential suppliers through superior knowledge of the suppliers’ marketplace and existing supplier capabilities, and has the ability to search for new sources to ensure supplier qualifications meet requirements. Performs comprehensive onsite supplier assessments.
- Seek the lowest price, highest quality, and most reliable sources of supply
- Preparing purchasing plan, goods reservation for whole year, quarterly, and monthly
- Oversee the ordering and packaging process ready for dispatch
- Planning delivery timetables for Vietnam and Cambodia
- Oversee the arrival of shipments
- Consulting methods, solutions to TOM to avoid slow moving stock management, over purchasing plan, expired goods return…etc
- Coordinate supply chain operations with finance functions to optimize cash flows and minimize working capital requirements.
- Implement and oversee vendor managed inventory programs.
- Manage the supplier certification and audit program.
- Establish supplier selection criteria.
- Develop and maintain supplier scorecards.
- Problem solving & decision making
- Team work & collaboration
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- Ability to handle pressure
- Awareness of the needs of others
- Good in MS (word, excel, power point…internet) and English speaking & written.
- Minimum 3 years in managerial function
- Experience in planning, production, import-export, customer relationship
- Familiarity with SAP
- Experience in cross functional collaboration