Talent Acquisition & Development Manager
Human Resources, Manufacturing / Process, Wood
- Designing and developing innovative and high affect acquisition program, talent development management programs and processes to improve the depth and diverseness of talent.
- Assuring the appropriate connection of proposal and delivery methods, education and development programs to business.
- Providing proficient consultation on all phases of talent management such as succession management, assessment, talent pipelines, selection processes and so on.
- Developing communication and marketing methods in educating employees on education programs and resources.
- Collaborating with all departments to develop and execute an incorporated approach to development, learning and talent management.
- Providing counsel and leadership to department heads to develop training programs that align with company’s strategy. Partner with leadership at company culture enforcement.
- Designing and implementing pioneering learning programs that develop and support the talent of the company.
- Working with all departments to assess development needs, performing gap analysis, designing and leading programs that build people management and leadership skills and capabilities.
- Develop and perform a variety of training/ coaching and mentoring materials, tools and resources to support talent development
- Undertaking other tasks assigned by Senior HR Director.
- University Degree/ MBA. Human Resources Management/ Economics/ Law/Business Administration related field.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive HR experience with at least 5 years in managerial position, specialized in staffing and talent management in a dynamic multinational working environment.
- Previous recognition for excellent interpersonal skills is required.
- Previous experience developing training material & delivering soft skill training programs is highly desirable.
- Good human relations, patient and high leadership skills
- Up to date knowledge of Talent Management best practice
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice
- A good understanding equality of opportunity and diversity
Skills and Abilities
- Fluent in English both in speaking and writing.
- Strong project management skill, Presentation skill, Analysis and Problem Solving skill.
- Skilled in critical, creative, strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, communication skill, both in writing & verbal
- Organizational & time management skills
- Be passionate and role model in people development
- Flexibility in order to adapt to varying and changing demands
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & related software.
- Ability of organizing training projects.