Technical Marketing Manager
Ho Chi Minh
Chemical Eng., Environmental, Manufacturing / Process
Work Scope & Responsibility:
- Prepare training materials, course, exam and tracking system
- Lead onsite coaching program and tracking system
- Chemical and Equipment
- Familiarity with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ensure correct Test Kit is used for on-site service is suitable for the market and application
- Develop and upgrade proper Sales Tools for representatives, including calculation Programs, Proposal Templates, Marketing and Sales Brochures, Novelties, etc.
- Review all the proposal and calculation for representatives to ensure it follows the best practice and protect profitability.
- Case study and industry material for specific industry, e.g., plastic / glass
- Lead the improvement of representative skills on system survey/evidence gathering and value identification.
- Support Corporate Accounts on customer seminar
- Support other division for water treatment development
- Co-work with Operations to launch a new product
- Support Sales and Division Managers for prospect development
- Join proposal call for major/corporate prospects
- Set-up technical Service Procedure and Standard
- Review the service report, tracking the service process and documenting
- To ensure the Team follows the company service Standards and deliver our promise and performance to customers
- Lead the technical Party of Client Review-Audit for top/major/corporate accounts.
- Contract renew combined with Technical review with Top 10% Customers.
- Support trouble shooting and other support request from sales and customers
- Account Management - support sales rep, performance
- College Degree (engineering preferred)
- English: 4 skills (speaking, reading, writing, listening) are a MUST
- Minimum of 5 years in cooling tower/boiler water treatment sales/service required
- Knowledge of cooling tower and boiler water treatment required
- Ability to thrive in an environment of frequent change; possess a strong ability to adapt and respond with decisive action to such change.
- Ability to drive measurable results.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have technical aptitude, excellent organizational and interpersonal abilities coupled with strong customer orientation and communication skills.