Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi
Experienced (Non - Manager)
500 - 700 USD
Animal Husbandry / Veterinary, Agriculture, Electrical / Electronics / Electro Refrigeration, Mechanical / Auto / Automotive
Our client is the recognised market leader in housing and full range of automatic equipment for pig, broiler breeder, layer breeder, pullet, layer and broiler.
- Contribute to the development of high quality of installation and services provided by BD Agriculture (Vietnam) to both Pig and Poultry clients.
- Implement the activities of installation, supervising, commissioning, warrantee, maintenance and after-sales services in order to build a strong, reliable and long-term relationship with livestock partners, investors and farmers in Vietnam.
- Enhance and maximize the existing and new business opportunities in the market.
- Ensure the right application of quality standard of Big Dutchman for installation and technical services to customers.
- Effectively communicate and working across all internal department, workers and customers to achieve business outcomes.
- Ensure satisfactory level of installation, technical supports and services for customers.
- Bachelor or College Degree of Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Mechanical works in Pig farms or other similar Mechanical business in Vietnam.
- Qualifications: quality & process management, leadership, people training, presentation, problem solving, service mind, preferred knowing Pig equipment of Big Dutchman Pig.
- English language skills: Intermediate level of reading, writing and speaking.
- Personalities: proactive, enthusiasm, honesty, high-sense of quality service, willing to travelling and learning, communication and team working with different types of people, project management to achieve quality and deadline completion, high passion and self-motivation to the position.