Training Development Supervisor
Team Leader / Supervisor
Education /Training, Human Resources
CareerBuilder's client is a foreign manufacturing company.
- Training and Development Needs Analysis: Based on Training Profile, Skill Matrix, People Plan and Business Strategy to advise Line Manager in Training Needs Analysis and build up Training Plan.
- Develop network of qualified Training centers & trainers: Evaluate and finalize the shortlist of Best Training Centers & Best Trainers for each subject/field.
- Training Implementation: Coordinate internal/external training program; master and deliver general training: Nestle HR training, soft skill, supervisory skill, etc.
- Planning & Improvement: Build the Training Budget and continuously improve the Training process, Training system as well as capability building for employees.
- Core HR Processes: Ensure the quality and implementation process of Performance Evaluation/Performance Development Progress; implement “Nestle & I” survey and action plans, Involve in Talent Assessment and Succession Plan process effectively.
- Attract and Develop Talent Pipeline for sustainable business growth.
- Coordinate Total Performance Management (TPM) activities to build Competency Gaps Closer for all employees.
- Education requirement: Bachelor Degree or higher.
- Experience: at least 2 year in related experience.
- English ability: advanced.
- Communication skill, interpersonal skill, leadership.