Ho Chi Minh
Experienced (Non - Manager)
600 - 800 USD
Animal Husbandry / Veterinary, Agriculture, Freight / Logistics / Warehouse, Mechanical / Auto / Automotive
- Overall management of all warehouse operations including receiving, storage, order picking, packing, labelling, sorting and other warehouse administrative duties.
- Implement good stock inventory practices and enforce good housekeeping to maintain hygiene, safety and security.
- To update and monitor items location date and stock aging.
- Responsible to ensure items are dispatched in a cost effective manner, efficient stock control and distribution system to support and ensure on-time deliveries to customers.
- Responsible for monthly reports and physical stock count.
- Ensure high inventory accuracy and warehouse operations and work processes are in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Manage inventory efficiently by working effectively across all internal departments and customers.
- Loading & unloading the goods and equipment.
- Implement other duties assigned by Company Management
- Minimum Diploma with 3 years relevant Warehousing experience (mechanical equipment)
- Detailed oriented and able to work with minimum supervision
- Reliable, detailed oriented, systematic with a high degree of integrity
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good English communication skills
- Proven skills in organizing and management of warehouse, picking & packing orders
- Job Description: Warehouse Executive_HR/BD Vietnam/02032016
- Able to drive Forklift, Reach truck and using other warehouse tools
- Good health, hard-working and responsible
- Independent time management and effective collaboration with team to complete tasks on time
- Experiences in working for ISO manufacturer is an advantage
- Preferred residence in Dong Nai province