Account Receivable Accountant
Ho Chi Minh
Experienced (Non - Manager)
500 - 700 USD
Accounting / Auditing / Tax, Import / Export
Our Client is a General Trading Company operating in a variety of business fields. Our global network includes 135 locations in Japan and other 66 countries all over the world, and we started operations in Vietnam since 1991 and set up as an independent incorporation specializing in trading and investment in Oct-2007. The New Company will be registered in Vietnam in summer of 2016 for import and distribution transactions of mainly chemical goods. The size of the New Company will be approx. 20 employees at the starting period.
- Supervise the billing activities to ensure billing is done timely with complete information to customers, and compliance with SCVN’s Policy and Accounting Regulations.
- Update and review aged receivable and unpaid balances.
- Co-ordinate to communicate with customers regarding billing and handle any queries regarding billing.
- Supervise and monitor Inventory control with Business Department.
- Supervise the process of posting the finalized billing to finance ledger in SAP.
- Support Business Department with regard to AR accounting matters.
- Other duties as assigned by Treasury & Accounting Managers.
- 3 years of working experience in Accounting Department with good accounting background.
- University graduate in Accounting.
- Working experience in auditing company is an advantage.
- Experience in SAP/ERP Account Receivable is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of internal accounting procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Words.
- Good at English and communication skills