Business Development Manager
Ho Chi Minh
Advertising / PR / Communications, Event, Marketing
Our client is a dynamic, proactive BTL agency, we are looking for Business Development Manager with details:
- Assist the Board of Directors to establish goals and strategies for the company
- Responsible for sales turnover of the team
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present plan/proposal to Clients
- Report routinely and non-routinely to the Director
- Bachelors degree or experience in related field
- Client service oriented is a must
- Must have at least 4 years directorial experience in below-the-line (BTL)
- Ability to work independently and work under high pressure; clever and innovative
- Good time management skill; good communication and interaction skill; Very good in trouble-shooting
- Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships and develop business
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business.