Executive Assistant to CEO
Manufacturing / Process, Textiles / Garments / Fashion
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Make sure company resources and CEO’s time are being fully utilized in the most effective manner on a hour-to-hour basis
- Master administrative tasks for CEO, including meeting preparations, detail travel plans, agendas, hosting visitors, completing expense reports, while balancing all his routines
- Work closely & effectively with other business & functional heads to keep him well informed of upcoming responsibilities. Have a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping him updated.
- Manage all activities related to CEO’s office with regard to all stakeholders of the business
- Being a point of contact for associates outside the organization and following up on inquiries/prospective business partnerships, etc.
- Research, anticipate, prioritize and follow up incoming concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate action/ response
- Provide leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of organization, build up and maintain credibility, trust and support with the Management.
- Managing the routine data/information feeds for CEO from each business and debriefing on exceptions if required
- Follow-up and update on CEO’s business queries to stake holders in a timely manner and highlight any delays, change of course etc. on day to day business
- Special projects coordination, follow up and execution
- Allocation of CEO’s time and attention according to his long-term organizational strategy
- Polling employees on viability and readiness to accept new initiatives
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence and other tasks that facilitates the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company
- Represent the CEO to attend meetings and follow up to ensure actions needed will be done
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Marketing (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent attention to details & acumen to numbers
- Highly analytical skills
- Integrity and proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Emotional maturity