Human Resources & Admin Manager
Arts / Creative Design, Chemical Eng., Manufacturing / Process
- Excellent English language skills (speaking and writing).
- University or College degree in Human Resource Management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Human Resource Management, preferably with a foreign owned enterprise and in Factories environment.
- Very knowledgeable in Vietnamese labour law and social insurance policies.
- Familiar with standard computer software and Human Resource Management technology.
- Excellent organizational skills and work efficiency.
- Highly motivated, flexible, reliable, honest, and resistant to pressure.
- Professional, with highly developed communication and leadership skills.
- Support the BOD and Managers to meet the needs of planning, recruiting, hiring, compensation, training, and benefits administration.
- Manage daily Human Resource needs to ensure Company budget and business objectives are met.
- Counsel Employees and Staff about Company policies and procedures.
- Handle all Employee and Staff grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Supervise Employees and Staff status change: promotion, transfer, resignation, and termination.
- Communicate directly with Production Manager to ensure manpower needs are being met.
- Support the General Manager in communication with the local labour, police, and legal authorities.
- Handle all aspects of salary and bonus calculation and disbursement.
- Review documents for external communication to ensure professionalism.
- Organize Company “Team Building” events and Employee benefit seminars in relation to health, financial management, and educational issues.
- Manage and or delegate the administration of procedures and documents such as passports, visas, resident cards, permits, and licenses.
- Manage and or delegate the administration of Company personnel in regards to Management travel, daily transportation, food service, and health issues.