Maintenance & Facilities Manager (Manufacturing Company)
Electrical / Electronics / Electro Refrigeration, Manufacturing / Process
- Plans, directs and coordinates all maintenance activities of the Company to maintenance at least cost to meet shipping requirements and sales commitments.
- Coordinate with ME, PD in planning and implementing autonomous technology.
- Manage maintenance operations within a manufacturing engineering & facility department on multiple shifts to assure cost effective, on-time manufacture of quality products.
- Manages disciplinary and stability of maintenance processes, good infrastructure.
- Proactively participates in selecting, organizing, training, and motivating maintenance labor force to ensure consistent attainment of maintenance schedules at optimum productivity and cost levels and high level of job satisfaction
- Establishes short-term activities directed toward production continuity and balance: work group & shift schedules, controlling consumption of materials, machine loading, grievance resolution, and equipment autonomous maintenance.
- Coordinates and integrates with other plant function areas to ensure support in attaining stable productivity, quality and best working environment.
- Recommends, implements improvements in maintenance flow or methods.
- Maintains plant property and equipment in good condition to ensure compliance with governmental regulations and to ensure effective and economical operations.
- Prepares and submits operating reports to management to inform them of the current production/ infrastructure status and to make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assures effective customer service and relations through timely delivery of quality product.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineer from a reputable University.
· Minimum of 5 years experience in maintenance of a Manufacturing Electrical Maintenance or Tooling or Stamping or Injection Molding or CNC equipment etc.
· Extensive knowledge with electrical, hydraulic, and injection molding machines
· Experience with paint and painting equipment is a plus.
· Have strong Mechanical skills + electrical skills such as - PLC and robotics skills
· Knowledge in PLC including perform maintenance on them.
· Be able to train others
· Lean/Six Sigma experience is an advantage