Sales Engineer – Poultry
Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi
Experienced (Non - Manager)
700 - 900 USD
Animal Husbandry / Veterinary, Agriculture, Import / Export, Mechanical / Auto / Automotive, Sales / Business Development
- Manage and develop business of pig equipment with Strategic Key Accounts in the region as No. 1 priority.
- Responsible for the Company’s Egg, Poultry or Pig sales-related activities including developing new business, growth strategies and opportunities in the Vietnam market and maximize long term profitable volume growth.
- Drive the growth of key inline products in potential market segments.
- Recommend and implement detailed annual sales operating plans and preparation of sales performance reports for strategic analysis and review on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Timely update market data and competitors. Analyses the market and determines the sales strategy including a market-specific pricing policy.
- Effectively communicate across all divisions/countries and local distributors to achieve business outcomes. Works in close collaboration with Customer Solutions, HQ to ensure a smooth order handling process and by forwarding feedback from customers or new product ideas/markets requirements to the respective departments.
- Maintain effective working relationships with major key decision makers, customers and key contractors.
- Ensure satisfactory level of technical supports and services for customers. Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service and managing key client relationships.
- Ensure accurate follow-up the open quotations and sales forecasts are provided to enable reliable equipment supply.
- Realize sales budget (target) both in volume, margin and market share.
- Participate in generating “Proven Solutions”, sales manuals, product and solution templates for proposals and other specific sales materials.
- Take part in trade shows and other relevant marketing projects.
- Give advice on farm design and lay-out, negotiate price within authority and payment terms.
- To coach and manage the local sales and sales support team in achieving the Company’s objectives and goals and deliver excellent service to the customers.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in investment goods with relevant experience as a Sales Engineer
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or any other equivalent qualification, such as Animal Husbandry/Animal Science or Doctor of Veterinary.
- Excellent business acumen with proven track record of sales development and sales management
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- 5. Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Good command of English language skills i.e. written, reading, listening & speaking
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and soft wares.
- Relevant qualifications of pig technical, scientific, marketing and sales.
- Broad project management experience and proven ability to establish strong influential relationships with key decision makers & influencers.
- Customer focus: actively identify and develop key customer relationship.
- Experienced managing customer, project, sales process and product/system development.
- Strong product and technical knowledge of pig or egg or poultry equipment is an advantage.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, able to work independently and able to adapt to a matrix reporting environment.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills with evidence of building, retaining and motivating a high performance sales team.
- Those with sales production or sales engineering experience in the fields of egg or poultry or pig shall be favorably considered.
Our Team Member must be:
- Hard working, patient and focused with a commitment to getting the job done.
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team and enjoy thinking outside the box.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with many competing priorities.
- Trustworthy and dependable.
- Strong computer skills with competency in MS Office, CAD
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Able to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong organization and time management skills with incredible attention for detail.
- Cheerful and pleasant disposition.
Internal Key Relationship:
- Sales Manager & Regional Sales Director
- Managing Director
- Sales supporting team (drawing, quotation, logistic, installation, finance, etc.) in Philippines, China, Thailand and Germany.
- Local team of different functions: sales admin, drawing, quotation, technical, finance
- Managers in BD/Proline Pig Asia and BD International
External Key Relationship:
- Senior Management and Project Managers of Top pig accounts
- Related Management team of pig projects
- Management of key Contractors for Pig projects
- Owners of private pig farms
- Sales Manager of Distributors/Agents
- Technical & Sales Managers of Top feed mill, pig genetic & animal health companies
- Key Opinion Leaders of pig industry, local Institution, University, Pig husbandry association, and local pig magazines, etc.