Sales Executive - Direct Sales
Ho Chi Minh
Electrical / Electronics / Electro Refrigeration, IT - Hardware / Network, Interior / Exterior, Printing / Publishing, Sales / Business Development
- Plan and prioritize sales activities and prospect contacts towards achieving sales target.
- Collect & analyze customers’ information to consult customers effectively and get the orders.
- Develop new customers or dealer and take care of current accounts.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with customers and ensure customer satisfaction
- Market study to understand company position and competitors.
- Responsible for preparation for sales quotation, contract and all related documents following customer’s requirement.
- Follow up customer payment to avoid overdue and bad debts.
- Provide reports required by management.
- Coordinate with other departments in resolving customer’s complaint and operational issues to achieve customer’s satisfaction.
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Minimum 1 year experiences in autoID industry (barcode printer or ribbon or label)
- At least 2-3 years of sales experience. Experience working with dealers is advantage.
- Effective multi-tasking, smart, hard working with can do attitude.
- Can use Microsoft office, computer and have internet skill.
- Ability to work independently and cooperate well with colleagues in different sections.
- Able to work with deadline.
- Fluent in English.