Sales Executive in Construction Equipment
Experienced (Non - Manager)
900 - 1,200 USD
Civil / Construction, Mechanical / Auto / Automotive, Sales / Business Development
- Visit construction site.
- Make plan to search, visit customers to increase new and potential customers.
- Make customer list, inquiries, information and project information and report to supervisor/manager.
- Search, survey and approach new and potential projects, reported to supervisor/manager.
- Keep and maintain good relationship with customers.
- Make plan to visit customer every day.
- Do all related jobs including but not limited to making quotation, making contract, etc.
- To achieve the set target.
- Other tasks as being assigned.
- Experience: MUST have > 03 years involved sales experience with strong sales skill.
- Certificate: University
- Gender: Female/Male; 24 - 30 years old
- Languages: Excellent in English at listening, speaking, reading and writing is compulsory.
- Having B2 driving license is preferable.
- Other Requirements: Strong in English communication, open minded characteristic. Prefer the candidates who have construction involved experience.