Ho Chi Minh
Experienced (Non - Manager)
700 - 800 USD
Food Tech / Nutritionist, Manufacturing / Process, Sales / Business Development
- Experience in flour sales
- Focus on MT / Horeca
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Graduated from university with majors: Business Administration, Marketing, Food Technology....
- Experiences in the same equivalent position at least 3 years.
- Using Microsoft program effectively and good English communication.
- Having good soft skill to deal with customers and team work....
- Experiences using SAP.
- Good in English.