Sales Manager (Corporate Accounts)
Ho Chi Minh
Restaurant / Hotel
- Assist in drawing up the marketing plan annually with the Director of Sales and Marketing (including section on Corporate Accounts, events).
- Keeps a record on former, existing, potential clients and a profile of each of them.
- Organizes regular visits in accordance to a predetermined plan.
- Prepares a tentative monthly schedule to record all sales and other related actives for the preceding month.
- Presents a summary of his/her visits to the Sales manager on a weekly basis (Weekly Sales Plan) prior to and after the week is completed.
- Ensures that the invoicing effectively corresponds to all services agreed upon and rendered.
- Ensures that all new clients have no negative credit references.
- Records all daily sales calls.
- Records the statistics of his/her accounts.
- Submits production reports on his/her list of accounts on a monthly basis.
- Conducts group briefing to other staff within the corporate section when required.
- Diploma or degree in hospitality – sales and marketing
- Minimum of 3 years in sales and marketing experience. Preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Ability to work in a computer based, multi-task environment.
- Languages: fluent in English language (both verbally and in writing).
On-going knowledge of PMS and GDS systems. Sales and Marketing. Accounting technologies