Customer Service, Sales / Business Development
- Develop business plan and strategy for multiple product line markets that ensures attainment of company international sales goals and profitability.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate international markets.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding international sales performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margins.
- Maintains accurate records of all international pricings, sales and activity reports.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations to dealers, customers, and internal staff-
- Insures that all international sales personnel meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Maintains contact with all customers in the international market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Designs and recommends international sales and marketing programs & sets short-term international sales strategies.
- Must be aware of international variances in cultural and legal issues pertaining to sales
- Support global agents with technical, project and marketing information.& develop key relationships with international customers.
- Build a solid direct and dealer international sales pipeline and develop opportunities & achieve pre-defined international sales targets.
- Works with HR and Legal to develop international sales contracts in foreign markets.
- Manages and directs a sales force to achieve global sales and profit goals.
- Graduated from Economic, Foreign Trade University or related colleges/ universities,
- Good at English communication & writing and Chinese is plus
- At least 7 year-experience in sales for Apparel and FMCG position and 5+ years intemational or domestic experience with an emphasis on intemational business development required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge various international cultrlres. I
- The proven ability to hire, builds, and leads successful sales teams.
- Good understanding of Apparel and FMCG packaging labels and connection with customers /partners