Senior Account Manager - Marketing Agency
Ho Chi Minh
Advertising / PR / Communications, Consulting, Marketing
- Demonstrate vast knowledge of required industry and able to work closely with internal
(planning, creative…) and external (client, partner agencies…) stake-holders to lead the
development of client's marketing programs and strategies
- Possess an in-depth client’s business comprehension in order to set Campaign’s Objectives,
- KPIs, ROI analysis and risk management.
- Manage campaign’s resources, budgets, and timelines accurately and efficiently
- Hold ultimate accountability for the results of team’s campaigns
- Retain current client: always challenges direction, or the status quo, and proactively seeks alternate perspectives and potential approaches in developing effective strategies to solve client’s business problems.
- Pitch new client: proactively seek new opportunities to expand client’s portfolio.
- 3-4 years of experience in account management for marketing agency.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills
- Superior communication, presentation, organizational, and project management skills
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Excellent English proficiency (all four skills)