Senior Strategist Planner
Ho Chi Minh
Advertising / PR / Communications, Marketing
Our client is a global advertising agency, we are looking for Strategic Planning Manager with information
- a strategic vision in a confident and persuasive manner to clients and teams
- Analyzing existing data in areas such as demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client's product
- Commissioning research as required to form the strategy using both qualitative methods such as focus group discussions and structured interviews Establish good working relationship with clients’ brands.
- Responsibility for day to day management of all research relating to the brand and advertising.
- Proactively suggest new means of developing and understanding the brand
- Ability to clearly articulate and quantitative methods such as demographic profiling and questionnaires;
- Monitoring cultural and social trends, and their impact on consumers' attitudes, behavior and perceptions
- Reconciling the differences between consumers' current perception of the brand and the way in which the client wishes the brand to be perceived;
- Meeting clients to learn the background to the brand.
- Providing the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy
- Presenting eventual conclusions and ideas to clients and other staff to sell your idea
- Preparing and presenting full communication strategies in a coherent and in-depth manner to positively impact the thinking of all parties involved in the communication activities.
- Conduct proper briefing for creative team
- Handle other tasks required by Strategic Planning Director
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a multinational advertising agency
- Be able to write presentation deck by yourself is a big advantage.
- Solid knowledge & thorough understanding of Advertising Industry.
- Fluent skill in English as well as Vietnamese (4 skills)
- Work in detail, on-time and careful
- Analytical skills with strong presentation
- Team work and able to work with cross functional teams
- Able to handle pressure and self motivated