Ho Chi Minh
Experienced (Non - Manager)
1,500 - 2,000 USD
Advertising / PR / Communications, Marketing
One of the leading advertising agencies worldwide is looking to hire a strategy planner at a mid-senior level with a minimum of 3 years work experience in a multinational advertising agency.
Below is a detailed job description of what the agency is looking for:
- Establish good working relationship with clients’ brands. Responsibility for day to day management of all research relating to the brand and advertising.
- Proactively suggest new means of developing and understanding the brand
- Ability to clearly articulate a strategic vision in a confident and persuasive manner to clients and teams
- Analyzing existing data in areas such as demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client's product
- Commissioning research as required to inform the strategy using both qualitative methods such as focus group discussions and structured interviews and quantitative methods such as demographic profiling and questionnaires;
- Monitoring cultural and social trends, and their impact on consumers' attitudes, behavior and perceptions
- Reconciling the differences between consumers' current perception of the brand and the way in which the client wishes the brand to be perceived;
- Meeting clients to learn the background to the brand.
- Providing the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy
- Presenting eventual conclusions and ideas to clients and other staff to sell your idea
- Preparing and presenting full communication strategies in a coherent and in-depth manner to positively impact the thinking of all parties involved in the communication activities.
- Conduct proper briefing for creative team
– A good knowledge of the media and how strategy planning influences it
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
– The ability to make complex subjects understandable
– The drive to be successful and perform well in all aspects of your strategic work
– The flexibility to work over a number of projects and balance your workload