Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ho Chi Minh
Team Leader / Supervisor
A / General job scope:
This position is accountable for the effective and efficient delivery of recruiting processes to deliver the right talent, at the right time, at the right cost for the company. The specialist is also expected to create great candidate and hiring manager experience.
B / Main responsibilities:
- Align with Talent Acquisition Manager to deploy resourcing policy for the company.
- Independently lead resourcing agenda for professional level and below including internal and external recruitments
- Manage a diverse set of stakeholders in the recruitment process: hiring managers, function heads, HR Solution, C&B and other internal , external partners
- Accountable to delivery talent resourcing activities: build candidate sourcing, drive for recruitment leadtime, recruitment quality at the right time, right cost.
- Assist Talent Acquisition Manager to build and lead all talent resourcing activities such as employer branding activities, campus resouring, fresh graduate program.
- Execute the on boarding program and proactively provide support, enhance engagement activities to newcomers.
- Create great candidate and hiring manager experience through the recruitment process activities.
C / Most important qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or professional certification in HR/Recruiting area.
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources, with a min of 3 years in recruitment at multinational companies
- Very strong business acumen and strong awareness on different roles and working model of FMCG industry
- Very articulate and mature in communication
- Experience in campus branding experience
- Strong sourcing skill, experience with sourcing tools and techniques such as online social networking, traditional networking, searches, and referrals, particular to source passive candidates