Ho Chi Minh
Food Tech / Nutritionist, Sales / Business Development
• Responsible for sales and marketing including development and execution of sales programs.
• Prepares sales forecast and budget.
• Plan, implement marketing strategies to strengthen existing business; penetrate new market.
• Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs to accommodate company goals and objectives.
• Manage customer needs, identify solutions; devise strategies to maintain competitive advantage.
• Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and to promoting sales.
• Prepares sales reports showing sales volume and potential sales and participates in monthly forecast.
• Business degree or equivalent.
• 2-year experience in similar position in Food Chemical / nutrition or related field
• Good leadership skills, Good analytical, controlling & problem solving skills
• Computer literate & good command of English and Vietnamese.