Ho Chi Minh
Banking, Finance / Investment, Sales / Business Development
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Manager for its start-up project in Vietnam. She/he will contribute to the design, implementation and management of operations and products through a large network of points of sales. This position is based in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) and report directly to the CEO of the company.
- Create and implement effective direct sales and collection strategies.
- Lead a large team (through regional, area and branch manager across the country) toward achievement of corporate sales/collection objectives.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales/collection results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales/collection personnel.
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
- Be responsible for collections strategy including pre delinquency collections and late delinquency collections.
- Contribute to the market analysis and to the development and promotion of products and services.
- Produce timely and detailed reports as needed by the GM
- Liaise and maintain relationship with all relevant community and opinion leaders, government officials and local authorities.
• A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or Finance, or related field/related experience would be an added advantage.
• At least 10 years of working experience including at least 5 years in operations management positions, preferably in the financial services industry (retail consumer banking); Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) or consumable durables industry as National Sales Manager;
• Proved experience in managing large teams and product distributed through large a branch network;
• Planning and organization skills, results-oriented;
• Interpersonal and conflict management skills;
• Ability to find pragmatic solutions that are adapted to the local context;
• A transparent person with high Integrity and ethical values;
• Must be Vietnamese citizen or with permanent residence in Vietnam;
• Fluency in English.